Friday 23 September 2011

Sort of halfway

So I'm sort of halfway through this project. I thought that I'd probably be further along than 50 by now, but events have gotten in the way, and I'm still not reading as much as I used to read.

It's picking up considerably since then, which is good.

In the meantime I've been thinking about what it would take for me to finish this project by the end of the year. By that, I mean what would it take for me to get up to 111 books by the end of the year?

Well, I worked it out, and it turns out that it'll probably be more work than I have time for at the moment, but I'll give it a try.

I have 61 books left to read.

I have 14 weeks left of 2011.

This means I have to read just over 4 books per week in order to hit my target. Can I manage this? Maybe. Probably if I read all my really short books, and really put my mind to it, I'd be able to do this.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment